No Badger Mattress Healthy Choice Mattress Cleaning is a new an improved way to help clean your mattress without harmful chemicals or getting your mattress wet which could void your mattress warranty. Featuring technology based specialty mattress vacuum that sanitizes and helps reduce allergens. Available for purchase in store or we provide a specialized service where we will come to your home.
To find out more about mattress cleaning drop us a line today. We look forward to being of help and to a healthy, happy nights sleep.
Mattress Cleaning To Help Extend Mattress Life And Reduce Allergens For A Happy, Healthy, Good Night Sleep
here's the scoop
Did You Know That Your Mattress Warranty May Become Void If You Get A Stain On Your Mattress?
Here Are Some Mattress Cleaning Tips To Help Extend The Life Of Your Mattress
- Vacuuming is the only recommended method to clean your mattress. Dust and dander build up on your mattress so use the upholstery attachment on your vacuum to tackle the task; if someone in your family has allergies this may need to be done more frequently.
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals in dry cleaning and spot remover supplies may be harmful to the fabric or materials that make up your set. If the mattress surface becomes soiled or dirty, use an upholstery shampoo, but DO NOT allow the interior padding to get wet, you must follow instructions exactly.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on your mattress. It will cause damage.
- Do not get your mattress wet.
Some of the upholstery materials may compress.
- Do not iron on your mattress.
This may cause the cover to deteriorate.