Benefits of Sleeping on Adjustable Bed Base
Have you been thinking about updating your box spring to an adjustable base but not sure if an adjustable bed is right for you? There are many things to consider when looking at purchasing an adjustable base for your mattress. Some of the questions you may have are: “Is it made well, aren’t they expensive, does it have head up and foot up positions, does it come with a warranty, is it too complicated to control and will it actually help me to sleep better”? These are some great questions and today I would like to highlight some of the benefits of sleeping on an Adjustable Bed Base.
Benefits of Adjustable Beds:
- Sleeping at an incline helps align your spine and open airways
- By raising your head slightly from 10 degrees to 30 degrees can help with: Reduce Snoring, Relieve Head Congestion and Improve Sleep Apnea
- Inclining the angle of your head by just 6 inches can insure your stomach acid stays in its proper place as you sleep, improving digestion and also helps relieves throat stress and acid reflux
- Instant lower back pressure relief – experience back support that relieves nerves and joint pressure all night
Quick Highlights Of Benefits of Sleeping on Adjustable Bed Base
- Ease Insomnia
- Alleviate Sleep Apnea, Asthma and Snoring
- Improve Digestion
- Help Lighten Back Pain
- Relieve Arthritis
- Help Reduce Acid Reflux
- Improve Circulation
Thank you for stopping by NoBadgerMattress.com. We hope you found the benefits of sleeping on an adjustable base bed helpful. Maybe you are in the market for a new mattress or box spring but have been curious about an adjustable base bed, we would be delighted to help out in any way we can. If you have a question, comment or not sure which adjustable bed base is right for your sleep style or budget? Drop us a line, we can be reached via email, Facebook messenger, google chat and by phone (717) 818 9994 Monday through Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-4. Stop in and say hello and be sure to tell us “Mattie” sent you.