Locally Owned and Operated
At No Badger Mattress, we are passionate about helping others in finding the right mattress that fits your budget and is right for you and your pets. Our approach is somewhat old fashioned in that we like to work with customers one on one where you can take your time in a haggle free and laid back atmosphere where you can relax and take the time to choose the right mattress. After all, you will spend about one third of your time on your bed. We are here to help with any questions you may have when looking to purchase a new mattress.
We started No Badger Mattress with the intent of hoping to help families and the local community find an affordable and quality mattress with a “No Haggle Pricing” model.
Some of the traditional factors that cause mattresses to be higher priced:
- National Brand Name Advertising (Purple, Casper, Sealy, Simmons all spend a great deal on their brands and this is passed along to customers and reflected on higher priced mattresses).
- High Overhead Costs (Traditionally retail stores have high overhead costs due to size of building, brand name and high advertising campaigns to drive traffic to their store).
Benefits of Purchasing From No Badger Mattress:
- We don’t have the high overhead and pass the savings along to our customers
- Affordable Mattresses and Quality Mattresses made right in Pennsylvania
- Locally Owned and Operated
- No Haggle Pricing Promise
Whether it is budget oriented purchase, allergy concerns, chemical concerns or just looking for old fashion service with buying and recycling your old mattresses.
Core Values – Mission and Purpose:
Helping, Serving, Caring, Community, and Family. No Gimmicks, No Haggle Pricing, The No Badger Mattress Experience.
Welcome To The Family
No Badger Mattress Was Founded by Harry and Sarah who have a passion for helping others along with a passion for recycling. Meet our family below and be sure to tell them that “Sparky” sent you when visiting our store or touching base by phone or email.
Harry and Sarah
Proud Parents of 5 Who
Met In College over 20 years ago.
Harry “a.k.a” My Eco Guy
Years Gone By
From our days in college in Lancaster, PA
We Would Love to Hear from You…
We would love to hear from you. If you have a question about your mattress or looking to find out more about recycling your old mattress, we would love to hear from you. Be sure to tell them, Sparky sent you.
Our Eco Dog
Sparky is My Eco Guy’s Sidekick
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burden, and I will give you rest.” Matt. 11:28